Friday, August 17, 2012

Tired of German Class

Just finished week 3 of GER151, though I had to miss 2 days of class this week. Only 2 more weeks left of class, and I can't wait for it to be over. Not because I don't enjoy learning German, but because I don't enjoy commuting 45 min. each way to sit in class for 3 hours, and then spend 2 hours completing homework at home.

In the fall term, I'll only have class twice a week. Das is besser!

Last weekend I worked on my midterm. It took me all weekend, and time during the week as well. Though it took me so long because I was completely unfamiliar with Photoshop and had to use other new software to complete the project. Of course, I could have chosen a simpler project and avoided unfamiliar software, but I enjoy a challenge! Below, you can view my completed project. Yes, that is me speaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment